I thought I'd post a list of cigars that I thoroughly enjoyed in 2022. Some were rolled in 2022 or 2021, others were more mature. Other members' thoughts on 2022? Here's my list with no order of preference intended.
· Quai D’Orsay, No. 54 - Robusto Extra
· Aganorsa Leaf, Rare Leaf Reserve - Toro
· Cohiba, Serie M - Toro
· Crowned Heads, Mother Church JR 50th Anniversary - Churchill
· Davidoff, Year of the Tiger - Figurado
· Drew Estate, Undercrown 10 - Double Robusto
· Hoyo de Monterrey, Double Corona Gran Reserva - Double Corona
· RoMa Craft, Intemperance EC XVIII Reverence - Gran Perfecto
· Oscar, Habano Sixty - Gordo
· Bolivar, Belicoso Fino - Belicoso Fino
· Perdomo, Inmenso Seventy Sun Grown - Churchill
· Rocky Patel, Sixty - Toro
· La Flor Dominicana, Double Ligero Maduro - Gordo Extra
· Hoyo De Monterrey, Epicure No. 2 - Robusto
No one has commented on this page yet.
17 Service101(51 days ago)
I've had 3 off the list and would agree.
Rocky Patel 60 big fan of.
15 chipc73(53 days ago)
Nice list. My top 5 favorites of 2022 are:
1) Rocky Patel Sun Grown robusto
2) Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne robusto
3) H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon robusto
4) La Aroma de Cuba (standard, red foot band) robusto
5) Montecristo Platinum Series robusto
Can you tell that I'm a robusto guy? :)
Happy cigar smoking in 2023, brother!
3 JimKiely1960(53 days ago)
Brother - Thank you for your list, which is also a good one. You're a robusto I'm more of a gordo, but because of what you wrote I now have two new (to me) smaller-gauge cigars to try. Do you in the Boston area? I'm always up for a trip to Cigar and Lounge or Boston Cigar Club for a good smoke and conversation. - Jim