I am a man living in Boston with a wide interest in cigars, but know few people in the area who share my interest at all or at least to the same extent. If you live in or near Boston and would like to connect for a good cigar, feel free to contact me. Jimkiely1960@yahoo.com
I'm quiet but social, a good conversationalist with varied interests and I am gay. I put that last bit of information out there because sadly not every corner of our world has evolved toward acceptance.
Here's a list of my favorite cigars from 2022 (totally subjective and in no order):
· Quai D’Orsay, No. 54
· Aganorsa Leaf, Rare Leaf Reserve
· Cohiba, Serie M
· Crowned Heads, Mother Church JR 50th Anniversary
· Davidoff, Year of the Tiger
· Drew Estate, Undercrown 10
· Hoyo de Monterrey, Double Corona Gran Reserva
· Intemperance, EC XVIII Reverence
· Oscar, Habano Sixty
· Bolivar, Belicoso Fino
· Casa Turrent, Serie 1942 Gran Toro
· Perdomo, Inmenso Seventy Sun Grown Churchill
· Rocky Patel, Sixty
· Vega Fina, Nicaragua Gran Vulcano
· Hoyo De Monterrey, Epicure No. 2
No one has commented on this page yet.
100 Goomba(53 days ago)
If you are on Facebook, search Ash Hole Cigar Club and I bet you will find fellow cigar smokers in your area.
3 JimKiely1960(53 days ago)
Brother - Thank you for the advice. I checked it out on Facebook and on the national website. I think you're right in thinking that I will find brother cigar smokers in the area. (Maybe more that that.) I owe you. - Jim